How can we help you?
Describe the problem you’re having as best as you can, and a member of our
Support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
To allow us the best chance to give you the information you need as quickly as possible, please provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Your full name
- Your Viridis email address
- Your phone number, in case we need to reach you
- If this is a program/course related question please include which program or class
- If this a problem with the software please also include:
- The type of computer you are using (PC or Mac)
- The operating system, if you know it (Windows 7, Windows 8, OSX, etc)
- The browser you are using, including the version (IE 10, IE 11, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc)
- Your question or description of the problem you encountered.
Viridis supports the following browsers:
- On Windows: IE11, Chrome, Firefox
- On Macintosh: Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
We work hard to respond to all queries within 15 minutes so we may begin the process of resolving the issue. Our normal working hours are currently 9AM EST to 6PM EST.
Depending on the nature of your support query, it may be possible for us to send you a quick answer, or it may require research or some other kind of work on our part. We will do our best to keep you informed if we need more time to get you an answer.